Junior Software Developer
- Translate business requirements into system design.
- Develop new System Solutions, Enhancements and Bug Fixes; develop new applications as per the requirement.
- Perform Functional Test and Integration Test with other business applications.
- Support user and fix identified bugs during User Acceptance Test.
- Perform data conversion, together with the related users, during implementation phase
- Prepare and maintain programming and technical documentation for each new System Solution.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Work experience preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Possess good skill and knowledge in application programming, such as Delphi, VB (VB6 & VBNet), Web Application, Java Web (J2EE Programming), Mobile Programming (Android, IOS), SQL Server, preferably familiar with Crystal Reports and MySQL.
- Eager and able to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies.
- Good command in English.
- Hardworking, good attitude, good interpersonal and communication skill, good team work, and able to perform under pressure.
- Willing to work in Jakarta
- Review individual insurance policy applications to evaluate the degree of risk involved and determine acceptance of the applications.
- Medical Doctor who has finished internship program.
- Able to work in a team with positive attitude & accountability and continuous learning.
- Good analytical thinking with accuracy and speed of work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prepare Souvenir Journal, and other income report.
- Prepare petty cash journal & reconcile petty cash/ stock opname report.
- Provide monthly cash advance report & follow up outstanding advance.
- Prepare new fixed asset journal, prepare monthly depreciation expense journal, provide fixed assets report.
- Prepare journal related to salary and others, provide salary reconciliation.
- Provide all jounal related to reinsurance transactions; settle receivable & payment for reinsurance transactions; reconcile reinsurance receivable, payable, claim & premium.
- Majoring in Accounting.
- 1 year experience in the same area preferred, bur fresh graduate are welcomed to apply.
- Good in Ms. Office.
- Able to work in a team and handle pressure.
- Responsible for all administrations job.
- Developing & providing all reports requested by Management.
- Good in Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel.
- Good in teamwork
- Good logical thinking, critical and decisive.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Good command in English
- High level of integrity and commitment with pro-active and positive attitude to deliver result
Send your CV to:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.