Esco is a leading manufacturer of life science laboratory equipment with sales in over 100 countries. For more information, visit our web site at www.escoglobal.com. As a Singapore based Group with a global footprint, we offer a unique opportunity for aspiring recent graduates who want to develop their careers with a Singapore based global company (as opposed to a local / regional role at an foreign-based MNC), and to contribute in making Singapore a global leader in the life sciences. Esco's Management Trainee program is a special management development program for recent graduates. It gives participants hands-on training and a fast tracked career progression opportunity.
1) Position: Management Trainee Program
PROGRAM FEATURES :
With a view to help trainees pave the way to a successful future career in the Group, the program aims to equip trainees with general knowledge of the business and function specific skills and knowledge.
For 6 to 12 months, you will undertake several "hands-on" missions which will enable you to discover our business and various operating functions within the Group.
A unique feature of our program is personal mentoring by the founders/owners of the group.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- Recent university graduate in science, business or engineering discipline, preferably with 1 to 2 years working experience
- A drive to achieve and lead
- Innovative, analytical and detail oriented
- Passionate and energetic
- Willing to challenge oneself for personal breakthrough
- A team player who is results oriented
- Able to travel and/or work overseas as required
- A desire to grow with Esco and to contribute in making Singapore a global leader in the life sciences
2) Position: Android Developer
1. Focus on development of the Android applications work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
2. Participate in and manage multiple projects independently and with the team
3. Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents.
4. Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
5. Project management and meet the project dead line.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, with strong background in Java programming.
2. At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing mobile applications.
4. Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus.
5. Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
6. Good command in written and fluent spoken English.
7. Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team.
8. Willing to travel.
9. Willing to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
Please email with detailed resume to :
PT. Esco Bintan Indonesia
Deadline: February 29th 2016
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru S1 di PT ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA Malang Jawa Timur Sebagai MT dan Android Developer 15 Februari 20164.55yuan hadi syahputraMinggu, 14 Februari 2016Lowongan Kerja Terbaru S1 di PT ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA Malang Jawa Timur Sebagai MT dan Android Developer 15 Februari 2016 Esco is a leading manufacturer of life science laboratory equipment with sales in over 100 countries. For more information, visit our we...